RUN WITH US!
We focus on sports as the formation of the person, its educational and inclusive values, as a tool for prevention of social and psychophysical distress with special attention to the youngest by promoting and spreading sports culture.
Athletics develops through a set of instinctive movements motor skills , improves the perception of one’s body, coordination, channels excess energy and training outdoors also strengthens the immune system. With training, one educates oneself to be able to wait for the result of one’s work, to test oneself and to compare oneself with others. Always remembering that the child and adolescent are going through a series of psychophysical changes that must be considered in the construction of the training path where exercise is aimed at the growth and formation of the individual’s personality.
The activity consists of practicing the different disciplines of athletics, running, jumping and throwing and is aimed at the following categories of athletes:
Youth sector activities take place year-round, from January to December, with training suspended only during the Christmas holidays and in August at the Campo Cologna athletic field and/or Giuseppe Grezar Stadium in Trieste.
- Rookie/youth category (ages 6-13): Tuesdays and Fridays from 4:30 to 6:00 p.m.
- Cadet/student/junior categories (14-19 years old): Mondays and Thursdays from 4:30 to 6:00 p.m.
A sports medical certificate is required for participation in activities:
- Non-competitive sports medical certificate for Rookie categories (6-11 years old)
- Competitive sports medical certificate for Boys, Cadets, Pupils and Juniors categories (12 years and older)
Other Documents to be Submitted:
- Membership application form completed and signed by parents or other person exercising parental authority
- Passport photos also in digital format